View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #35
biensur22
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
I am apparently the only guy in the world that screwed by them. I struggled to make one work on my GS & was told that I wasn't pulling it tight enough, even though I was pulling it hard enough to make the stitch holes stretch open. anyway, it was a very poor fit. I bad mouthed them from time to time on the net & eventually got a PM from one of the owners asking why. I told him the story & he said, oh yeah.... we unknowingly used a "low" seat for the pattern on that one, would you like another? sure I sez, no rush since it's middle of winter. thats the last I heard of that.... I pinged him a couple times but no response.... guess he lost interest in making it right, so fuck them

note also that almost every one of these I've seen has a wrinkle or two somewhere on the transition from the flat to the horn.
You should just give them a call, i'm sure they'll clear it up. Robert and Lendon are good guys, they just have a lot of business.

I'll admit i'm a little less than ecstatic about mine, the transition from flat to horn slopes downward too far and as a result i spend a lot of time sliding onto my balls. That said, my seat is unusual and i popped in on them on a friday afternoon and they still suited me up within an hour. Both Robert and Lendon were helpful and friendly, and said if I had any issues I should give them a call. I just haven't called them yet, and that's on me. Meanwhile, it's still an enormous improvement over stock and totally worth the time/money.
biensur22 is offline   Reply With Quote