View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #36
Foot dragger
singletracker

Oddometer: 12,777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
I am apparently the only guy in the world that screwed by them. I struggled to make one work on my GS & was told that I wasn't pulling it tight enough, even though I was pulling it hard enough to make the stitch holes stretch open. anyway, it was a very poor fit. I bad mouthed them from time to time on the net & eventually got a PM from one of the owners asking why. I told him the story & he said, oh yeah.... we unknowingly used a "low" seat for the pattern on that one, would you like another? sure I sez, no rush since it's middle of winter. thats the last I heard of that.... I pinged him a couple times but no response.... guess he lost interest in making it right, so fuck them

note also that almost every one of these I've seen has a wrinkle or two somewhere on the transition from the flat to the horn.
Call them on the phone,they will make it right,dont be so sure they dont want to help,they're working 7 days a week building seats.
(Ive installed 4 with no seat experience prior,no wrinkles what so ever,its easy if you follow instructions)