View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #301
devrodirt
devro

Oddometer: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLEARY View Post
It was great seein you again Devro! We had a few laughs and visited a bit but man, it just went by so fast. I hope we can get together and ride sometime this year. Give me a shout if you are puttin together a posse for a weekend or something. I get down your way every so often and ride with Bo mostly. In fact, I been meanin to call that boy and see what he is up to! Take care.
Tim Oleary 'ol boy, one of these days we ARE gonna hook up!
But the rest of this year is about booked for me. You know I work every other month, and I plan about a year ahead......
June is a one day DS ride before an Arkansas Hare Scrambles Race. Then Sindy and I are off on our ST and trailer loaded with camping gear towards the Smokys.
July/Aug is a truck trip (4X4 trucks being my 2nd hobby) through the canyon lands of Utard.

But not much planned for November......so maybe we should come up with a plan!!?? Lets look at that. I LOVE riding during deer season! That's not a joke, I do. I like stopping and talking to all those guys dressed like KTMs.

ride straight,
devro
Out here where you can breathe. Lyle Lovett
devrodirt is offline   Reply With Quote