View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 04:32 PM   #2368
Chuckracer
Jerkus Maximus

Oddometer: 7,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuggedExposure View Post
All I'm saying is some of us are getting tired of the constant debating about whats going to happen. It doesn't matter who is right or who is wrong, this isn't a debate to win. And none of us can do anything about what will happen to the TR650.

Let's move on to some other discussion.

You people are like a bunch of lunatics screaming about the sky falling. If you don't want to buy a Terra, don't buy it. If you want to get one while you still can, go buy it and ride the piss out of it. And post up pictures of yourself enjoying it, working on it, putting on farkles, etc, so this thread can grow into what its supposed to be instead of some CNN/FOX news style bulls***.
You seem upset...

Let me try to talk you down off the cliff, cause this might be my fault: I have no idea if, or how many times this topic has been breached in this or any other thread. Searches here at ADVRider are cumbersome at best. If it is indeed a re-occurring topic, then perhaps where there's smoke there's fire?

I still am interested in this bike - have been since I saw the first new product announcements - and my very first fears when the Husqvarna sale was announced was, "Oh Crap...what's gonna happen with the Terra? They just hit this home run...and now this!".

I read closely the comments made in the interviews of Stephan Perrire (how ever that's spelled), looking for some good news about this particular bike and found nothing. So I came here, to where the real hands on experts reside wondering if perhaps ya'll had some inside skinny from the dealers themselves...or something. Anything.

Instead I got you. Dude...because I care: Calm The Fuck Down.

As a former Ducati (3) and KTM 950 (2) owner, and one who lives near NO euro bike dealers of any stripe, needless to say I am not the least bit afraid of maintaining my own rigs. But you didn't ask, you assumed...and look what happened!

My interest in this topic was piqued by Ari Henning's comments in the latest extremely favorable test of the Terra in Motorcyclist Magazine, where in spite of how wonderful the bike is, he expressed the same concerns. There's that smoke again.

Chuckracer is offline   Reply With Quote