View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #1
EvilClown OP
Reality show stunt double

Oddometer: 15,551
ECUADOR: Maintaining Rigid Flexibility

Edit: Skip ahead to page five for the beginning of our un-ride report.

Disclaimer: This thread, by no means, guarantees or implies that a 'ride report' is going to happen, it merely allows a spot for a random picture or video to be tossed up for anyone who may be thinking about travel to Ecuador or who may want to follow along on our trip if we* do happen to produce a ride report. We'll see what develops.

*I say we. In reality I don't dare try and suck whizzerwheel into another one of these things but if he wanders in on his own he'll be more than welcome.

Fortunate enough to be able to step off the treadmill for a few weeks a year, whizzerwheel and I have made annual trips to Costa Rica to ride motorcycles the last couple of years. One was carefully documented. The second, not so much.

At least not to the point where it was posted. There certainly are more than enough photos and videos.

Ride report or not, rest assured, we did spend our time wisely learning more about the language and various cultural nuances...

...as we already had plans to expand our south of the border travels in the future.

The future is no place to place your better days. ~ DMB

ECUADOR: Maintaining Rigid Flexibility

EvilClown screwed with this post 08-13-2013 at 06:39 PM
EvilClown is offline   Reply With Quote