View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #1
sallydog OP
no more Green KLR

Oddometer: 5,278
California Tag-O-Rama

Rules are easy...

The "Tag" can be any object. It will be the object directly behing the bike in the photo.

#1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a photo, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.

#2 - Go to a new location and park your bike in front of something, get the photo and post it here. Give a few hints so the next person can figure out where the tag is located. Try to place the tags in interesting locations, maybe a bit of history that can be found down some nice twisties.

#3 - Tag must be a) findable and b) may be placed on a dirt road if a street bike can make it. Maintained gravel is OK, but make sure to let folks know that gravel is required to get to your tag. We don't want to exclude those who don't like to get dirty.

#4 - File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.

#5 - Your bike has to be in the TAG picture

#6 - cannot re-tag anything. Once something is tagged its done.

#7 - picture must be taken from the correct end/side..... when possible

***ATTENTION***
these are the rules from day 1 but i have been getting phone calls, PM's and emails so this has to be made clear so i dont have to make it clear 1 rider at a time.

#1. THE TAG IS THE OBJECT BEHIND THE BIKE. there are no official mascots in this game. any "item" left at a tag site is just that, an item and should be considered a gift to the tag gods. THE ONLY THING THAT MUST BE TRANSPORTED TO THE NEW TAG IS YOUR BIKE.

#2. THE FIRST PERSON TO POST THE PICTURE IS THE HOLDER OF THE TAG AND GETS TO PICK THE NEW TAG.

the following do not qualify you as a tag winner:
i googled it first
i arrived at the scene first
i clicked my camera first
i took a picture of an item left near a tag

so tag #1 needs no clues but ill give one anyway. this landmark has its own custom color paint.

Heaven's the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you

sallydog screwed with this post 04-24-2013 at 06:40 AM
sallydog is offline   Reply With Quote