View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:17 AM   #58
too old
Keen supporter

Oddometer: 2,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by HogWild View Post
Don't take this stuff too seriously. There are a bunch of rally nuts in here (me included) who can't sleep if they don't get their rally fix each day. With so little inside information available, they speculate in all kinds of crazy directions all day long, wishing they had some solid facts. You just brought in some helpful info that should navigate us back on track. I have something special for Quinn and Kurt when the right time comes. We want them both to be at the top of their game come January!

+1 - Don't be so sensitive, we all know of Quinn's issues since Dakar 2012 and admire his tenacity to be back on the bike, there are always stories within stories and we could all go on ad infinitum at times with all the permutations on the various topics under discussion.

There is much light heartidness on here, but don't get me on the issue of Quinns team/company - not my favourite at the moment after "their" shitty exploits in the ADDC, so if you feel there is a little sourness in the speedbrain direction from me, then you are spot on

too old screwed with this post 04-24-2013 at 01:40 AM
too old is online now   Reply With Quote