Originally Posted by Reposado1800
Thanks for the positive reinforcement.
Sounds like a chisel might be invited to the party.
Your quite welcome.
This is what's needed:
Swing Arm/Rising Rate Linkage Bearing Install Tool
- Designed for installation of the swingarm bearings on late-model Japanese off-road motorcycles
- 200 mm long threaded installation bolt
- Puller draws bearing into the swingarm
- Includes three drivers for use with common bearing sizes
- Kits includes driver sizes I.D. 20mm / O.D 26mm, I.D. 21mm / O.D. 26mm & I.D. 22mm / O.D.27mm
I have one in the tool box.
Steve in SF
87 Harley FXRS-SP ~ 06 KTM 625 SMC ~ 72 Honda CB750/915cc ~ 92 XR600/654cc ~ 95 XR650l/675cc ~ 03 CRF450r ~ 05 CRF450x ~ 02 XR650l/675cc ~ 86 YZ490 ~ 93 YZ80 ~ 93 XR650l Project