View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:52 AM   #215
tat2
where's ya too?

Oddometer: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddler View Post
Lot G was only closed on Friday. You could park there on Sat/Sun. We did.
Yep, we parked in G for Sat/Sun. The signage leaving Friday was clear. Fri morning was different. As I'm sure you know G was blocked off without any info or persons to explain. F had a couple of people who didn't know anything other than F was closed as well and to head towards the grandstand and make a uturn to access another lot. After doing that we were then sent back out the entrance we came in to go to lot M. When we got there they were shocked they were sending G as well. We didn't mind doing that but to know why would have made it less frustrating.

Everything else about the event was great (minus timing issues). I agree with Jim Moore above, any event regardless has prices like this for food and drink. To be shocked at this is like being shocked at the fact you need oxygen to live. I'm not saying they should be this high but they are.

I was super happy to have seen the small(ish) sign at the Motul booth advertising the Tech 3 team signing Saturday. I was about 6-7th in line to meet Bradley and Cal. Got a poster & hat signed.

We had a good time in Austin all around, from the bats on the Congress St. bridge, 6th street, the food. I hope we'll be able to go back for another race.