View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #43
Red0ktober
Adventurer

Oddometer: 52
Hey guys, nice to see an active thread going on these bikes. When I was a kid I talked my dad into bringing his old TC120 back from his parents shed in Montana where it sat for a couple decades. I played with it for a while, then let it sit in my dad's barn for another decade.

I wanted to get my dad back into motorcycling, so I figured fixing his old Suzuki would be a good start (turns out I was able to talk him into buying a used DL650 like mine for a trip last year and all went well, anyway...). I found another TC120 on CL and went to buy it as a parts bike for my dad's. I came home with two bikes, the TC120 and a TC90R (guess what I rode to work today).

I have my bike licensed and insured*, and I sneak around my little town on it, but the lights aren't working. I'm trying to find a headlight housing that will take a standard round sealed beam, without having to hack up anything on the bike. Any ideas on that?

*insurance on this bike is less than the multi-vehicle discount it gives me, so it's effectively lowering my V-Strom's insurance.
Red0ktober is offline   Reply With Quote