Originally Posted by mcma111
Your quite welcome.
This is what's needed:
Swing Arm/Rising Rate Linkage Bearing Install Tool
- Designed for installation of the swingarm bearings on late-model Japanese off-road motorcycles
- 200 mm long threaded installation bolt
- Puller draws bearing into the swingarm
- Includes three drivers for use with common bearing sizes
- Kits includes driver sizes I.D. 20mm / O.D 26mm, I.D. 21mm / O.D. 26mm & I.D. 22mm / O.D.27mm
I have one in the tool box.
I ordered one.
Hate gets you nowhere.