View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #102
Mr Fast
Slowly striving

Oddometer: 315
Wednesday night

Well it's Wednesday night & it's got the feeling of Christmas Eve. Not so tiny tots in their beds & eyes wide awake. The LAMEco crew has been too busy to post pictures finishing up the Blue Rhino. Worlds most expensive 80 something Suburban with 16" travel in the rear & 9" in the front. LAMEco designed cantilevered rear shocks, etc., etc. The whole rig is a patent waiting to happen. Jr. has been vindicated. All my life I've had to listen to him tell me about other guys coming up with his inventions that he had already dreamed up. Lucky him, we created LAMEco Racing & he's running amock. Maybe it will work. One thing about it, it ain't gonna be 1/2 assed. Full assed or nothing. Honey, does LAMEco make my butt look too big?
We're leaving tomorrow with the Lameinator, Sr, Sue & Owen. We'll spend the night in Yuma to be in Mexicali Friday morn. Jr. with Honzilla & other crew will arrive in the pm. Mr. Epic, aka halfFast will arrive from Cal also. We promise to post pics then. Please, all of our friends & followers of this thread: Wish us good luck, Godspeed & may the Devil know nothing of our shenanigans until we're sitting at Javier's Wednesday night.

Mr Fast screwed with this post 04-25-2013 at 08:37 AM
Mr Fast is offline   Reply With Quote