View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #3
GPSCity OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeede View Post
Welcome! Glad you're part of the ADV community. I was actually pricing out some little RAM bits and pieces on your website and on some of your competitors a couple of days ago. A little love for us ADV inmates would definitely influence my purchase!

Just so you know, I was searching, and I couldn't find another vendor offering ADV discounts on RAM components, so you'd be exclusive there (as best as I could tell).

As far as GPSes go, gosh golly that Garmin stuff is pricy, so any discounts you can give there would help. Or consider discounts on package deals... most folks here that are guying a GPS are mounting it on their motorcycle and hard-wiring it, so the key components needed for that. Most Adventure riding involves a mix of street and dirt, so the Zumo and Montana are the creme-de-la-creme. The other GPSes that catch my eye are the hand-helds that support city navigator (there's another item for your package deals. 24k maps would help too).

The other thing you could consider is if you have returned/open box items you can't sell through the normal website...selling them through your vendor thread here at at discount
Thanks for the reply! I've added a code to all three sites (www.gpscity.com www.gpscity.ca and www.expressmounts.com) that grants an instant 15% off of all RAM products. As always, shipping is free over $25 and since we're the largest stocking RAM dealer in the world, we'll typically get orders out the same day. No restock fees, etc. so feel free to try out any RAM items and simply return what you don't want to keep.

Code: ADVRAM2014 [Updated 07/23/2014]

If you have any issues with the code not working, etc. please feel free to shoot me a PM!

For a GPS and accessory, would you prefer an Oregon 450 w/ 24K or a Montana? I'll get a coupon code rolling.

G

GPSCity screwed with this post 07-23-2014 at 03:59 PM
GPSCity is offline   Reply With Quote