View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #8
Assfault
Exposed Member

Oddometer: 1,965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Attico View Post
I need a new cradle for my montana which i ordered from gpscity. I bought all my gps stuff from you over the past few years and you guys kick ass. I don't bother going to the local guys.

I need another cradle for my montana which I will order from gpscity. I bought all my gps stuff from you over the past few years and you guys kick ass. I don't bother going to the local guys, they dont have what I need like you'all do.
I think since like you said, everybody has a different adgenda on what they need and want. I would offer some sort of generic ADV discount and then run specials when you feel the need to drum up interest or you get a volume buy @ a discount that you can pass along.
Either way, everybody wins, ADV Inmates are saving some bucks and get what they want, and you get more business. This is the way life should be, people helping each other in thier persuit of living.
* Assfault, Ass-Fault, Ms Ass, thier neighbors or friends, are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you using this forum in the pursuit of adventure greatness. Avoid taking ADV before bed time. Do not use if you experince faintness, dizzniess, inversness, difficulty urinating or an erection lasting longer than 4 hours. Thank you*
Assfault is offline   Reply With Quote