View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:08 AM   #35
GuiltyParty OP
drifter

Oddometer: 317
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNOj View Post
Craig & Patty, you are champions for having the balls to embark on something like this. From the slopes of the Vic High Country a few short years ago, to to an epic crossing taking you a third of the way around the world..... who would have thought!

I guess its not like Oz where I can say "give me a yell if you need a trailer or a lift if you get stuck". But keep my work email or gmail handy if you need any help at all with anything!

And for old times sake (and to remind you of how experienced you have become) here is a reminder from that legendary High Country trip....

(Patty, its OK, this never happens on an XC!!)

Cheers
Dan
It was you that got me into this whole adventure gig mate and it really doesn't seem that long ago at all that we wheeled the KLX into the garage. I had a moment yesterday where the gravity of what we're about to do hit me and it was a bloody good feeling. Can't wait!!!

I knew that photo would come back to haunt me...plus the many others that you have I learnt a lot on that trip but you taught me one very important lesson...

That as peaceful as things may seem...

and we're all happy faces and in our element....

KTM's just weren't meant to swim...

Thanks for the offer of assistance mate, if the XC gets stuck in a tree again I'll be calling you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktiger View Post
Is that the lad? Nice crash landing. He's still having trouble with that middle finger.
The finger got a good workout that trip. Also notice the scowl behind those goggles? Thats because Danno loved a good photo opportunity and got the snap from at least 4 different angles before lifting the bike off me