View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:10 AM   #87
Droptarotter
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by theantipaul View Post
Sorry for the absence guys, we've been hammered with guard orders and are barely keeping up right now.

The production versions of the 106 and 100mm towers will be finished up next week with any luck, and then I'll try and get them on the site. Then I can look at a 96mm for the DRZ's, so hang in the Hamilton.

Ben, you've been busy, thanks for the lead on the VisionX LED's.

I've been looking at a frame mounted production version, but not sure if I want to make a bolt on or force guys to weld frame mounts and I know this might be stepping out for most guys, but they'll most likely be HDPE. It's down the road a bit, but we have proto's out there being tested.
Paul;

When you are referring to the 96, 100 and 106mm towers, where/how does the measurements differ?

I'm still wanting to get a tower for my KTM 640 if you ever get the time to sort something out??
Is there some way to make a generic fits all HDPE tower so we can just buy the parts and make them fit?? By bolting them up inside or outside and having multiple holes to get the angles right??

Cheers, and keep up the good work!