View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:26 AM   #3438
antwon412
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMorse View Post
This is a great thread! It's like a support group.
Hi I'm " " and I wish I had a " ."

Well, my Transalp was supposed to be my " no matter what " runner so I could still ride whilst rebuilding my CB500k, but it's not working out that way. Spring maintenance has revealed some trouble and so I again am wishing for a dead reliable, ride anywhere bike that doesn't overlap much in purpose with my other bikes (transalp and 500k).

This is really tempting:

I did some rough mathematics and figured that if I drive this 33% of the time, the money I save on gas over driving the cage will pay for the bike in 4 years. Not perfect math but hey it's called rationalization.
I have had a strange desire to own a fully fared sport bike for a while now, but one that I could use all the power. The more I look at and read about this bike, the more I want it.

I have one. It's a blast. One of funniest bikes I have owned. Riding WOT all the time and shifting constantly. Do fun. Feels like you're racing on a track even though you're doing the speed limit and driving safely.

For me, a brand new one was cheaper then gas in my old crappy grand cherokee. Now my wife rides it but I steal it often!

I'm about 6' and it fits me well. Very comfortable.

antwon412 screwed with this post 04-27-2013 at 07:28 PM
antwon412 is offline   Reply With Quote