View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:10 PM   #30020
pcvance
Walk Verplank

Oddometer: 4,562
Question Riding insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGrinch View Post
Rob is there such a thing as "riding insurance" that one could purchase for just to cover you if riding? My insurance from work is real shitty and I don't work enough hours to cover myself year round, plus with the $500 deductible it has to bad. Last year when I injured my foot at the "kids ride" I had to pay out of pocket to the doc because I hadn't reached my deductible. Later doc try's to bill insurance and the bill gets kicked back to me for more $$$. Two x-rays no folow-up call like I was told I would get.

Sent the doc a thank-you note via "red brick air mail" but forgot to sign it.

I'll never go to that crook again, but every so often I give his clinic a negative report on yelp. (where I found him)

Go with Foremost motorcycle insurance, you get $25000 medical coverage when you get full coverage on the moto.....

When I crashed in 2010, they paid me about $2000 to fix the bike and replace gear, yeah gear is covered. They also paid all medical bills and expenses like first aid etc. 0 out of pocket! Medical bills were about $3000.
And your moto will be coverd for theft, fire, etc.
Fuck Geico.
Check it out Grinch.