View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:16 PM   #30021
notmybikemodelname
KOTW is a myth!

Oddometer: 7,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcvance View Post
Go with Foremost motorcycle insurance, you get $25000 medical coverage when you get full coverage on the moto.....

When I crashed in 2010, they paid me about $2000 to fix the bike and replace gear, yeah gear is covered. They also paid all medical bills and expenses like first aid etc. 0 out of pocket! Medical bills were about $3000.
And your moto will be coverd for theft, fire, etc.
Fuck Geico.
Check it out Grinch.
Foremost is the brokerage side of Farmers. I've always gone with Progressive. 250/500 liability, 250/500 umb, 250 deduc on comp/coll, $150/yr for the KTM and $180 for the BMW.

As for mc only med insurance,. . Most carriers actually try to exclude riding all together, or for that matter, any risky endeavor. . Just get some good med insurance with excellent emergency room coverage and low to no deduc with zero copayment. It runs about $600/mth, but that's better than the $50k that they spent on my last med bills, including two surgeries.

If you're really healthy and don't ever go to the Dr, the look into a program called Tonik. It's actually designed for catastrophic medical, not for hypochondriacs that need to go to the Dr for every little thing. Pretty affordable and backed by Anthem BC.
http://www.medicoverage.com/tonik/
notmybikemodelname is offline   Reply With Quote