Today I spent my morning pressure washing the front of my house to get ready for paint next weekend. I aslo worked on a set of shocks for a customer, then I figured might as well screw around with the bike a little. Didn't really do much. Mounted the seat and set up an old DRA number plate with my buddies number on it and took the bike outside to look at it in the light. It is looking OK.
This week should be working on new tires. I am also looking for a silencer for this bike. It needs to be an 1 1/4" inlet. If someone has something in aluminum or steel I could use it and cut it too whatever I need.
More to come.