Thread: Brian&Jill2013
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 07:09 PM   #9
rmw
Adventurer

Oddometer: 96
Brian’s Brother Ron here. As Brian said, my wife and I made a last minute decision to tag along for the first leg of their trip ending in Sedona Az. We got back home a few hours ago.

This is a shot of Brian, Jill, Kirk and Lynn as we are leaving Brian's place.

I thought I might add a little background info and a few pics from the first leg of the ride.

All three brothers live in Orange County CA. We have each been riding one type of motorcycle or another most of our lives. Long bike trips are something we share a passion for but never get to do enough of. Back in 2008 the three of us, along with Brian's Son Brian Jr., did an Alaska ride together and that was outstanding. Brian has retired and has the time to take this epic U.S tour with his wife Jill. I am so envious!

Brian is still riding the same trusty 1150 GS he took to Alaska back in 2008. In fact, my other brother Kirk is riding the Same GSA he took on that trip. I just sold my GSA in anticipation of the new LC GSA so the LT was in the mix for this first send-off leg of their trip.

These are a couple of shots of the guys on the road somewhere in the desert between 29 Palms CA and Parker AZ.

Kirk and Lynn who will be splitting off for a week ride of their own. Not sure if he is posting his ride in ride reports or not but he can chime in if he is.

And finally, Skull Valley General Store. Just a spot in the road on a back route into Prescott AZ. Couldn't get the whole sign in the shot because the sun was setting right above the rooftop.

We had a great day riding together and were able to have a proper send-off dinner in Sedona AZ with Brian and Jill. Enjoy every minute guys and don't forget to post often.

rmw screwed with this post 04-28-2013 at 07:41 PM
rmw is offline   Reply With Quote