View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:10 AM   #56
Finished Pig
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: NW WDC
Oddometer: 268
Originally Posted by ragtoplvr View Post
Filing a false police report is a serious crime.

Time to see the chief, and also if you live in the town, call the mayor. If that does not work, call the paper.

+1 . I would call the paper for sure. Sometimes bad press is the only way to get results. Speedy and healthy recovery!
Desce is offline   Reply With Quote