After much deliberation and months of pondering I'm posting my first and only love in hopes to upgrade.
Not in a hurry to sell just seeing if any interested buyers. 1980 Honda XL250 S dual sport, the bike has about 4xxx miles. I've owned it for 3 years. Perfect starter bike for the right person, off road or great commuter. 8 dollars will fill the tank and usually lasts me two weeks. The bike is a beast but I'm looking to upgrade to a 650. Its not a show room quality bike, it shows its age but it can take care of business. Starts first or second kick.
- tabs good til April of 2014
- dual sport rear tire (less than 600 miles)
- front brake cable
- rear brake shoes
- new engine gaskets and protective paint on air fins last fall
- valves tuned last fall
- new oil and filter
- throttle cable with sleeve(installing the next few days)
- hand grips
- rear turn signals
- battery from last spring (its only used for the headlights and signals bike will run without it)
- seat cover with Honda text on rear
... Asking $1100 or make me an offer.