View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #15
Cousteau OP
...seeking adventure

Oddometer: 61
A break from traveling and taking care of some work responsibilities

We have a business unit in my company that implements an ERP called Openbravo. We have several clients in Costa Rica and I thought to take a break from riding and go visit some of my clients.

In the morning after breakfast I pulled out the bucket and gave the bike a much needed bath.

Riding through the rain and muck the day before, it was time to give Tigger a wash. I then headed out to meet a colleague, followed by a lunch interview and finally headed out to meet my client, Laboratorios Faryvet, one of the largest producers a food and dietary supplements for livestock in Central America.

This was my first visit with them, so I got a tour of the installations. They are in the process of building a massive facility that will more than double their production capacity, and allow them to diversify to begin to produce dietary supplements for humans as well.

That evening I went back to my hosts home and we all worked a bit.

Carlos and Carolina were preparing their materials for a church retreat they would be heading to the next morning and I needed to catch up on some writing and picture editing. We had some great conversation and I had a late supper and headed to bed. The next morning I was off to David and crossing into Panama.
Facebook
Twitter: @2wheelchronicle
Cousteau is offline   Reply With Quote