Domiken OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
In.ter.ested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dseric View Post
Looks like a great product! Are the last two photos the color options?
Yes, the first two pictures show the indigo blue, and 2nd to last picture is the dark blue.

I took these shots with a point and shoot (figured you guys would not mind), the professional pics are coming very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveinva View Post
Very interesting... Pricey, but looks high quality. Love love LOVE the armor pockets, espcially the hip armor addition- something sadly lacking in pretty much every other pair of kevlar jeans on the market today.

Any chance we can get a photo of these on a model to judge fit?
Thanks Dave, ill take a few shots with them on so you guys can get a better idea, ill have to wait till this evening so I can model for my wife .

The great thing about the jeans is that they fit just like a regular pair of jeans, nothing special in terms of fitment, no high rise or low rise or fancy this or that, just a regular straight leg fit with a slight boot cut.

The small percentage of spandex helps when eating those big meals out on the road, and when moving around the bike, you will not feel restricted and the armor feel will fade within minutes once the pads mold to your body.