View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 08:29 AM   #12
Domiken OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 625
Quote:
Originally Posted by RxZ View Post
Due to the liner material, is this an air-dry only garment? Pretty much every Under Armour, Coolmax, Dri-Fit, etc shirt I own says either air dry or very low heat.

Either way, not a deal breaker. I typically wash that stuff in the evening and let dry over night anyway.

It looks like you and your father have put a lot of work and effort into making a nice pair of functional and comfortable protective jeans. I hope due to this hard work you guys have a ton of success!

I may be interested in these as well as an everyday pair of jeans for our summers. Pretty much anything will be warm though when it is 100 degrees with 70% humidity
It is not air dry only, you can tumble dry warm (low heat).

Thank You, we put a lot of thought into our protective jeans along with a lot of testing and trial and error.

I am originally from South Florida so I understand. I have been wearing these jeans daily for testing purposes in New York, and my father in South Florida. This is how we perfected the blend. We rode to Key West and back last year in the middle of the Florida summer with no complaints, the UHMWPE helps in keeping things cool in the warm weather.