View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:02 PM   #55
Lurkerlou
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptinkaos View Post
That's who I emailed... No response. I would call, but I'm in Albania. It's not a cheap call, lol! Maybe I will wait till I get home and call him. If I could get a quick turn around on my next sched-out (maybe here, maybe Texas for a month) I would ship it out before the fall.
I was hoping it wasn't the person you were waiting to hear back from , but that being said this is their super busy time of year and trust me when I say people from all over North America will be sending their stuff to him for revalving and suspension work.

If you were a little closer I'd offer up my 990R for a test drive just to see the quality of the end result.

Either way you are only 6 hours away and I'm sure our Adventures will cross paths sooner than later.

You can also call Geoff at GP Moto in Kamloops as they will instal all of Riders Edges stuff and he does all of my bikes in conjunction with Ian. Two suspension gurus for sure. But like I said the problem with being good is you are in high demand.

Seeing you are in Albania and I'm off for a week and know both of these people let me know if I can do anything middle man wise to help a brother out.
Lurkerlou is offline   Reply With Quote