[QUOTEInterested in some words of advice?
- Don't rush the TAT.
- Take your time. Meet people. Share stories.
- Camp as much as you can.
- Once you get out past Oklahoma camping is easy.
- Also check out the ADV Tent Space thread.
- Eat better.
- It takes a lot of calories to ride and stay alert and fit.
- Canned goods at the supermarket and a small cook set can result in tasty and nutritious meals.
- Stay positive.
- Good things will find you if you are a happy person with a positive attitude.
- Poopy people in a poopy mood will not receive the generosity of the Universe.
This is the same info I learned on a solo trip in Death Valley. Never realized how much energy you burn on a bike. Next trip we make, I plan to calorie count for better mental and physical strength. It makes a more enjoyable ride.