View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #64
catfish
Squidicus Adventurous

Oddometer: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldxr View Post
I am in Modesto and I can ride weekdays.Frank Raines park in del puerto canyon is close but it is getting dry and slick .At least you can go to the junction for a beer..Send pm if interested.

Thanks for the offer. I can get to Hollister as quickly from my place as I can get to Frank Rains, and the trail selection is better. Much cooler now also.

You ever get up to Carnegie? That's the closest place for me for a quick day ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie23 View Post
Thanks Catfish. It was fun to get out during the week. Noone there and I desperately need the saddle time to get the new bike sorted out and get myself back in the swing of riding after so many years off.

Lets do it again soon!

Ed

It was good to meet & ride with you Ed. How about next Tuesday?

I should have brought my camera on the trail. The Renz hills were covered in purple lupines. Then we got to the Tiger trail and it was closed. Apparently the horny tiger salamanders come out on the trail once a year for a BIG ORGY!!!

I've got errands to run in Tracy next Tuesday (May 7th), so I'll head out to Carnegie that morning for some singletrack first. Temps back to normal by then. Look for my dark-green Tundra between Moto Mart & the restrooms at 9am. Let me know if you are coming!

Catfish ...
catfish is online now   Reply With Quote