View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #35
AteamNM
Wonna Be ADVrider

Oddometer: 3,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmbeedee View Post
Fabulous! I've been suggesting GPSCity to people for a long time on this site so it's great to see yet another reason to buy from you! Too bad I've already bought almost everything I could possibly use.
I have just been blown away by a recent purchase here at www.gpscity.com.

I have been looking at a GPS on the flea market for a while. I was leaning towards the 660 , drooling over the Montana and was told by a co-worker about his favorite GPS store. He just bought a Utah for his son and told me the basic model is $200. I then inquired to several in-mates here about the Utah and based on the comparison this web site provides , I compared the Utah to the Montana. Then look at the numerous reviews. The Montana is the cat daddy but also a battery eater. The blue tooth and other farkles just don't add up to the cost versus value for a poor KLR rider like me. The Utah is pretty dang cool. I ordered the Utah, paid a bit more for the N. American topo maps , still well under $300, free shipping and then called them. I asked if they could deliver the Utah to where I was working, tracking said Friday, ordered Monday. I received the package around 10:00 AM on Wednesday.

Hold on, I'm not done. I then was told that GPS Citry gives a discount for ADV'ers. I came here and dang it, I blew it. I then sent a PM to "G" explaining my screw up and very soon after received an email advising that I was credited @ $16 bucks back on my credit card. FFFFKKKK, awesome.

So yea, they have a fan for life. I am so impressed. My ADV contacts, relationships and good karma here is just over the top.

Thank you X1000 GPS City.

Ateam
AteamNM is offline   Reply With Quote