View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #576
vma03
Adventurer

Oddometer: 11
This thread is so awesome!

While looking for a different motorcycle marque, a friend pointed me to a Craigslist ad for a R65 LS (he already has 2 of them, so passed and bought a Harley instead). When I went to see the bike, the seller and I didn't quite see eye-to-eye (a different story entirely) and the better half didn't like the "modern" look of that bike, but she didn't balk at the price...so I took that as the go ahead to keeping looking.

So I continued to look on Craigslist and found a 78 R80 /7...well a few clicks later I found this thread, read the whole thing...and went to go pick up the bike the following day and then joined this forum. I know that everyone likes pictures, so I'll try to post them soon. It's the same "burnt" orange as the bikes I see on this thread.

I've had my M1 since I was 18, but never rode, so I guess you could say I'm having my mid-life crisis toy now.

Getting ready to start re-reading the thread as there is so much information on it...and I hope to find a good network of Airheads up in the Sacramento area for some tech sessions :)
vma03 is offline   Reply With Quote