Originally Posted by Dynamick
Looks like todays rain will be where we are going, when we are going there. Should we set a puss out rain destination?
I can't find any forecast that calls for hard rain, so I'm inclined to stick with the plan. If we hit the road and it starts pouring we can pull off somewhere.
In the future on a first Monday, if there's a hard rain, maybe we can designate an in-town location to go raid. Shoot, maybe we could do that anyway.