Originally Posted by Chisenhallw
I can't find any forecast that calls for hard rain, so I'm inclined to stick with the plan. If we hit the road and it starts pouring we can pull off somewhere.
In the future on a first Monday, if there's a hard rain, maybe we can designate an in-town location to go raid. Shoot, maybe we could do that anyway.
Only brought it up because we hadn't...
I've come home in the rain many times, it's harder to raise the gumption to head out into the rain.