View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:42 PM   #17
HeadShrinker
Lost for a Reason

Oddometer: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by adventure girl View Post
So the benefit ride is June 14? Any additional info?

Actually the VOG benefit is July, 12, 13, and 14. We are hoping to fundraise, do a lot of great riding and also give folks the opportunities to do some work projects in and surrounding Kayenta. Ron has the expertise in the carpentry aspect and we are doing are best to line up some good projects.

This will be a time to camp out, ride some great roads (street and dirt), share good beverages, and hopefully raise some funds for the great, sustainable charities that are serving the kids and families on the reservation.

I will be bringing the XR 650 and the GSA and am hoping to do a combination of rides. Johns Canyon, Moki Dugway, Mulley Point, a ride to Monument Valley, Narrow Canyon, and in and around Kayenta. There are great places to ride everywhere you look.

I'm hoping to get some projects listed in the coming weeks so we can plan accordingly. If you're in, please chime in on here so we can create a list. I'll have my motorhome at the base camp and a gas grill, so we can work together to serve up some good food out there.

I'll be there on Thursday night. You won't be able to miss the Rig and the Lost for a Reason tent.

I hope a lot of folks can make it out here. Not only will we be able to work, we will be able to ride.

So, if you can't swing a hammer, you can certainly twist a throttle!

HeadShrinker screwed with this post 05-21-2013 at 08:53 AM
HeadShrinker is offline   Reply With Quote