View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:06 AM   #22
PowerCell OP
Manufacture

Oddometer: 2,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Griz View Post
It seems as though when people contradict your opinion at all you flame them pretty hard.

Hey, I can appreciate that. But I'm not willing to let this become an opinion thread. There's plenty of suspension opinion threads out there that go nowhere and solve nothing. I'd much rather make this be a sandbox for the big-boys. The subject matter is professional level suspension, so unless you have extensive experience on the subject it's probably best not to expose yourself to questioning. I truly welcome anybody’s input on this subject. But if you come in here with a position, be prepared to defend it. We don't need anymore people making misleading statements.

And where as opinions are fine, when it comes to certain subjects (suspension specifically), they need to be backed by credentials in order to give that opinion validity.

So with that in mind, I plan to ask people to explain themselves. It's the only way this thread can serve to inform and educate. And it's the only way this thread will be able to separate the fact from the fluff... this can be a fun thread

www.powercellperformance.com

PowerCell screwed with this post 05-07-2013 at 09:18 AM
PowerCell is offline   Reply With Quote