Big thanks to Dean and team for expertly running a great rally. First time for me; will be back for plenty more.
* good times with r3r3r and fishwhisperer; thanks for the pics and the Hull Mountain climb (twice).
* Note to self: if you hit the blue trails in the first 15 minutes, properly warm up.
* Second note to self: when you mount a new petcock days before the rally, learn to operate it first.
* Third note to self: avoid picking up 4 inch nails in your rear tire. First field repair ever. Big thanks to Speed Racer, JoeFromSF, and Kawtipper for the supervision.
* Also, thanks to the crew from Sunday night for sharing all the food. The final fire was Macadamia-esque.