View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #17
GP1152 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by 413.45 View Post
Glad to see this, I just read your last RR a few weeks ago. Very Good!
I just got home from 13 days up ID,MT.BC,WA,OR,CA,NV thinking about doing RR on it.
When are you leaving?
I live just north of St. George if you need parking for your truck or let me buy you dinner, etc.
Good route, A couple things to consider, instead of taking 20 to I15, stay on 89 thru Panguitch, UT then make that whole loop 143/148 (Beautiful) then drop into Cedar City, UT on 14.
Also south of Spanish Fork, UT I would go east and come down 6/89 and hit 31 and 96 Very fun roads. If time permits. I try to avoid freeways. Just some thoughts for you to mull over.
This is the information I'm looking for!! Great stuff. As the route progresses I try my best to find ANYTHING but freeways (as you may have gathered from the last RR).
We both appreciate the offer for dinner and also to park the truck at your place. That's very generous of you. If we get in too late for dinner at the beginning, we'll definitely do it when we get back in. Oh and I may take you up on the offer to park the truck as I was hoping to talk to the manager of whatever hotel we stay at to see if I could leave it there.

RIDE REPORT: Me, a blonde, 2 Ducati's.....3,000 miles
CURRENT RIDE REPORT: Part 2: Me, a blonde, 2 Ducati's.....4,000 miles
GP1152 is offline   Reply With Quote