Thread: PNW Flea Market
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:34 AM   #7109
DireWolf
Knees in the Breeze

Oddometer: 11,803
I haven't ridden it for a while, so it's time to go. The thought we'd ride these dirty bikes around the sticks now that we've moved, but no dice, and it ain't happening in the near future.

So.

Known:

2003 XR650R
Built by Gaspipe. I lost the massive list of shit he did to build this thing, but there is nothing that wasn't upgraded, except the motor. It's the bike he rides in Neduro's Advanced DS riding disc, IIRC, and built for one of his mega Baja trips that's buried in Ride Reports somewhere. Built for comfort, durability, and reliability.
Renazco seat that was once Neduro's (name is embroidered )
Owned for a short time by Gravity's Dog, who I purchased it from
I've had it for several years.

Uncorked, Eidelbrock, excel rims, aftermarket hubs, fat spokes, bag racks, tail rack, integrated blinkers, Scotts damper, Acerbis supertanker (have supertanker brace, not installed), fork brace, braced front fender, acerbis rear fender, I think it's an oversized front rotor, built suspension, fat bar, Baja design DS kit, on and on and on.........

I suck at sale ads and will likely remember random shit as time goes on.

For example:

The brake light don't work too good ever since the wires in the Acerbis rear fender got yanked out.

It is plated.

No hours meter.

$3,800

Trades considered (with $ +/-):
DL1k
955 Tiger, maybe Sprint or Speed 3

DireWolf screwed with this post 05-09-2013 at 02:25 PM
DireWolf is offline   Reply With Quote