View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #59164
Mikef5000
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeefZah View Post
What you gonna get then, another Ten?

I'm starting to really like mine... it took 7,000 miles and some extra money to get it set up the way I wanted, but I'm pleased with the decision to have bought it now.
Heh. Well. I loved the Tenere no question... But off road I always felt like I was beating the ever loving hell out of it (although it worked very well), and on road I, ummm, perhaps I just a bit pushed it... Maybe... A bit too far there as well.

Plus there's the fact that I'd like to not dive right back into payments, and used Teneres seem to be holding their value pretty well thus far.

So I found a deal on a bit more aggressive type bike. And despite the fact that I despise chains and tube tires... I think I'm going to give it a shot. Worst case, I'll be able to sell or trade it in 6 months or a year and get back what I'll pay for it.

Well hell, just went to pull the picture off the website to post, and it's GONE! Sonofabitch.

Well it was my favorite color, ktm 990 adventure with only 3800 miles, asking only $7500.

But now that it appears sold, I'm back to the drawing board. That is the direction I'm leaning though. At the moment at least.
Mikef5000 is offline   Reply With Quote