View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 06:09 AM   #65
chrisf14 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 206
I don't understand!

Two people on this topic have said that the bags are suppose to break off with hard impact.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!

Thats like saying my front rim is suppose to crush on a hard impact.

If the competition of these bags advertise that you can pick up a car with there bags. And no other companies have there bags fall off. Then that is a stupid design for an adventure bike.

I don't think the real adventure guy traveling thru Africa or South America has room to bring extra straps for when there boxes fall off.

Then after they break off you don't have a lock. How many boarder crossing until the bag is stolen?

Your riding thru Ethiopia your bag breaks off. No worries you have been carring 2 straps for the 3 years waiting for this day . You will just order a new latch. Your computer is in that bag so you must lock it. You wait 5 weeks for my new lack to get thru custom then to get to the village I'm in. It's ok you have nothing but time. hmmm, now I need a drill and a drill bit. SHIT they forgot to send me new rivets. Does this make any sense to anyone?

Africa-South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland.
chrisf14 is offline   Reply With Quote