View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #13174
UncleGra
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,887
Gday B1...it's an insurance job....and it isn't going to a Suzuki agent to be repaired... I was able to choose the repairer.
__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote