View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #64
pmulticida
n00b

Oddometer: 1
Ok, my pair just arrived today. Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I haven't ridden in them yet (pouring rain). Given that, let me just say that I am VERY pleased with the fit and finish.

These are described as true to size (at least by American standards), and I that seems right on. My "regular" jeans are a size 36, and I ordered a size 38 in these jeans. I was being cautious, as I have had too many motorcycle jeans fit waaaayyy to small. The size 38 are actually a bit roomy, but with the Forcefield armour in they fit only a little bit big. That's not a bad thing, because I would much rather have these a little roomy than a little tight!

The armour fitting is great. There is ample room in the knee armour pockets to adjust things, and the velcro feels secure.

Perhaps best of all, these look pretty much like "regular" jeans, but are Kevlar lined. Even my wife wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen out in public with me wearing these!

All in all, I have no regrets about spending the money on these. I am very pleased, and wish you the best success in making these the standard of protective motorcycle jeans.
pmulticida is offline   Reply With Quote