View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:26 AM   #2539
JDowns OP
Sounds good, let's go!

Oddometer: 2,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
Hi John,

I am still following along and enjoy every post of yours.
Nebraska looks so peaceful, I can see myself stopping somewhere on those roads, listening to the grass growing and taking a nap.

I am glad your home is still standing must be a good feeling coming back to a mortgage free home.
As my home is sold and I will be homeless in few months, am trying to find such a home myself low cost and maintenance - so I can save and take off few months every year. Since I'll still need to work likely until I retire, I have my mind set on near Raleigh area NC -Fuquay-Varina or other near by towns - seem to have some decent housing prices. Might even meet few ADV riders in the area hopefully.

Cheers!
Vic
Hi Vic,

Best luck in your travels. I enjoyed the backroads and byways in rural North Carolina when I visited there. It is a beautiful state with lots of friendly folks.

If your wandering brings you through rural Nebraska you always have a free place to stay here in Bassett if you need to take a break. Great place for listening to the wind blowing across the prairie and checking out the billions of stars in the milky way on a new moon.

Kindest regards,
John

JDowns screwed with this post 05-10-2013 at 09:34 AM