View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 11:52 PM   #92
kaptinkaos OP
Just some nOOb

Oddometer: 573
Unfortunately I don't have my mapsource loaded up on my laptop at the moment... Needed a fresh Win7 install before I came to work this time, but here's the rough route on the southward section. This is the maiden voyage, solo ride, shakedown. I apologize for the amount of pavement involved, but at least it's not interstate, lol! The % of slab explains the tire swap I'm doing too...

http://goo.gl/maps/V7D8u

Where I stay the first night depends on the time crunch. I'm thinking St. Mary's if I get a late start on the 23rd, but if not I'll push all the way to West Glacier. There's a pretty nice campground there and I'd be that much closer to Spokane which is destination #1. Stay a night there, visit a friend and his wife then on to Puyallup the next day. It's only 1440kms so it's a pretty casual schedule. I'm leaving room for bugs and gremlins and shakedown oddities, lol! After Puyallup I'll head North to Van Island for a few days and then back East through BC to Edmonton to visit family, then home to Calgary via the ever so boring Hwy 2...
'07 F650GS Dakar (Gone to a good home!)
kaptinkaos is offline   Reply With Quote