View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #19415
REAPER_ONE
Done

Oddometer: 3,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSA_PILOT View Post
Hey Charity Lurkers, sorry I made it back so late. After the ride I ended up at the ride leader's house drinking beers and talking shop. I'll post RR tomorrow evening, hopefully with detailed GPS map... SPOT doesn't do a good job tracking every side road and bridge we crossed. Total crossed was 77. We never did the same bridge twice and definition of one is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. Total of nine bikes started and finished. I'll send PM to you who pledged for check info and address to send to. Or if we are meeting up at Kevin's... That's good too. If the pledge you thought $$$ is now going to hurt. You can send me what you can afford. Again, thanks to all for the support and I will promise a good RR tomorrow evening. God Bless.
I had to post this again because based on some PMs (not all ) I just wanted to say I warned you...

See where it says 75 bridges

You thought I was bull shitting make sure you are careful what you pledge... And read the large print.
REAPER_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote