Originally Posted by MasterChief
The speedo is also set up for kph. I thought I’d be able to change it, but the owner’s manual says the dealer has to do it.
Nah, you can change it yourself. I found this procedure elsewhere on the net and it worked for me. The TE310R does not have an ignition key, so just start the bike at the key-on step. You do need 3 hands though!
1) Set the display so it is showing ODO mode (not clock, revs, laptimer etc)
2) Turn off the ignition at the key so the whole electrics are dead
3) Push and hold the button on the dash unit (the one that changes the mode)
4) Turn on the ignition at the key and watch the display
5) After a few seconds the speed mode it's in will appear, nothing else will show on the display, just the speed units. Release the button when it appears
6) Wait a little and the display will start to flick between kmh and mph
7) Press the button when it's showing what you want