View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #35431
Advental
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
New Rumble, thanks, but looks like someone else already sent you a PM for your side rack. Let me know if it falls through.

Anyway, for the suggestion about running the seat strap to the rack on the other side, I'm not sure if it will work... From the pics, it looks like a buckle will attach the straps together. Maybe I can buy some opposing buckle and extra straps which will be attached to the rack?

edit: I attached a pig tail for charger last time I rode it, but today on my way to work, my bike didn't start. I had no time to look into it, so I jumped into my car and went to work. Now that I'm home, I tried to jump start it. Before, my turn signals and display came on with code Er-1 or something with what sounded like a fuel pump and crazy noise like the buzz you would hear from transformer. I tried to jump start bunch of times and after several times, my head light came on. After the head light came on, I tried to use the start button. Well, it didn't work and head light shut down... Few more times trying jump start, it started! So I figured I will try to recharge my battery using different charger system tonight and see what the outcome is tomorrow. Hopefully it was just a crappy charger drained my battery and everything is all good.

Advental screwed with this post 05-11-2013 at 11:44 PM
Advental is offline   Reply With Quote