View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:10 PM   #116
Camel ADV OP
aka Oso Blanco

Oddometer: 1,334
I'm a very surprised (and happy) with the response here. When I posted the tank originally, I was just looking to gauge interest and get feedback. I never intended for this to be a pre-buy list (not complaining though!).

If you have a big trip planned and hoped to have a CamelTank on that trip, I suggest having a back-up fuel solution just in case. I don't want to ruin your plans!

I'm trying to get the tanks out ASAP and still have them be EXACTLY what I want. I don't want to rush to get them to you guys then have to scramble to fix an issue that could have been avoided if I have delayed the release a week or two. The tank, brackets, fitting, bushings, instructions etc need to be absolutely 100% before I will ship a single unit. Dealing with fuel makes it that much more important that no corners are cut. What that means is the date of availability is going to change and will likely be pushed back a few times. I assure you nobody wants the tanks on the the market more than I do!

Hopefully everyone understands.

Cory

Proud member of Team Canada for the 2014 BMW GS Trophy

AT-BZ-CA-CN-CO-CR-CZ-CH-FR-DE-GB-GT-HN-IE-JP-KZ-KR-LI-LU-MX-NL-NI-PL-RU-SV-UA-US
Camel ADV is offline   Reply With Quote