View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:48 PM   #2191
Gnarly Adventurer
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Italy
Oddometer: 101
I personally met Cyril a couple of weeks ago in Sardinia for an event and speaking with him he has still not signed anything and evaluating multiple choices. Furthermore even if he confirmed he won't be racing for Ktm next Dakar he is still under contract terms so for now he can't get on any other bike so probably we will have to wait a bit to see hime racing. My guess is Yamaha France! With Cyril's drastic change next Dakar will be really entertaining to watch!
__________________ -------> My life blog :)
manuellucchese is offline   Reply With Quote