View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 07:46 AM   #17082
bluesman
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 3,145
I know it is mostly technical thread, but...
Just back from 2 weeks 6500 km rideout started in Belgium then France-Spain-Portugal and back to Belgium on my XC. Horrid weather half of the time (yes, snow in Spain, 0 degrees and rain, then rain and rain and bit of sunshine).
Tiger never even coughed wrong. Brilliant bike, not tiring, plenty fast, planted and generally best bike I had to the date. Only bike that had no technical problems in our group of 5 bikes.
Riding high speed in curvy road at full gale rain made me appreciate twice all of that endless controllable power and whole package.
I am not so pleased with stock Battlewings on my XC, but to be fair - I did not crash, so they worked. Time for Anakee 3 thou. Specially since I had caught seriously sized hardened screw into rear tyre flattening it almost instantly - ON HIGHWAY! At about 100-110 kmph. Was a bit of scary moment since I was in middle lane, but I stayed upright. BTW - 2 more cars stopped in same "pocket" on highway with same kind of screws in their tyres. I helped them to change wheels while waiting for my friend with help. :)
bluesman is offline   Reply With Quote